Sunday 4 December 2011

Winner and Top 3 of our Buttons and Bows Challenge.....

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Buttons and Bows challenge. We had some really fantastic entries and have loved visiting your blogs and  seeing all your creations!

Unfortunately there can only be one winner who was chosen by Random Org Generator;





Congratulations  please help yourself to the winners badge on the sidebar and email me at; theprettylittleribbonshop@hotmail.co.uk with your address details and I will send your prize out asap.

It was a  difficult task of choosing the TOP 3 but eventually Jane decided on the following;




Congratulations ladies please help yourself to the Top 3 badge on the sidebar to display on your blog.

We will be back bright and early tomorrow with this month's challenge, pop back then and see the design teams fabulous samples for this month.

Sarah x


2 comments:

  1. Yippeeee!!! I won!! Thank you so much for picking my card to win the fabulous twine!! I will e-mail you my details. Congratulations to the Top 3!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spotted I made the top 3 ! Thank you !!
    Sue C
    x

    ReplyDelete